Enhance your efforts in pharmaceutical drug discovery with Gelest’s range of commercially available alkylsilicates. These molecules are key building blocks for the cross-coupling reactions of sp3-sp2 carbon centers and are easy to handle and can be stored for long periods of time. Benefits include increasing levels of sp3 components, tolerance to various functionalities in both coupling moieties, and use in mild, scalable economic reactions.
- Introduction to Alkylsilicates
- Cross-Coupling Reactions of Alkylsilicates with aryl bromides, with vinyl bromides, by continuous flow approach, and with aryl triflates and mesylates
- Additional Considerations including metal-free photooxidations in cross-couplings, orthogonality of alkylsilicates and Suzuki-Miyaura cross-couplings, and selectivity of aryl halide cross-coupling
- Cross-Coupling Reactions of Alkylsilicates (continued) with N-protected imines, with isocyanates
- Additional Considerations (continued) including thioetherification of alkylsilicates and synthesis of cyclopropanes with iodomethysilicate and alkenes