- Gelest offers precursors for vapor phase and solution phase deposition of Groups III-V, II-VI, and IV (Si/Ge) band-gap materials.
- CdTe/CdSe cadmium telluride, cadmium selenide, and CIGS (copper indium gallium selenide) precursors.
are available for vapor phase, solution, and pyrolytic deposition in applications ranging from large area arrays to quantum dots.
- Gelest offers volatile silylated and non-volatile dithiocarbamate and carboxylate metal chalcogenide precursors.
- Triple junction GaAs solar cells / metamorphic multijunction solar cells. Germanium layers provide lattice match for growth of GaAs in multi band-gap photovoltaics.
Silicon nitride, silicon carbide, and silicon carbonitride perform a variety of roles on the topmost active layer of photovoltaic devices. Gelest provides both single-source precursors and precursors used in combination with a secondary reactant such as ammonia or, with PECVD systems, nitrogen.
Gelest provides a wide range of index materials based on silicon, germanium, tantalum, and other metal-organics for direct use or by thermal or hydrolytic conversion. These materials are used in step-index, gradient-index, or quarter-wave stacks. Applications range from AR-coatings to Bragg mirrors and reflectors.
Gelest offers a range of materials that can be deposited without the vacuum requirements of sputtering techniques. Alternative material technologies that eliminate indium include zinc-, antimony-, and tin-based oxides that can be fluorine doped.
Silicone on glass for concentration PV
- Seramic™ SI-A dielectric, thermally resistant SiO2 coatings, deep UV curable
- Gelest OE41 optically clear 1.41 flexible 2-component low temperature cure
- Gelest OE42 optically clear 1.42 flexible 2-component low temperature cure
- Gelest OE43 optically clear 1.43 flexible 2-component low temperature cure
- Aquaphile™ AQ water-wettable anti-fog coating for glass and ceramics
Silica, alumina, aluminosilicates. Functionalizing agents for porous silica membranes.
Monomers for High Temperature Proton Exchange Membranes Inorganic Scaffold Materials
Ceria (cerium oxides) by sol-gel and pyrolytic deposition