Silicon-based cross-coupling reagents are used for carbon-carbon bond formation and the introduction or aryl, vinyl, and ethynyl groups.
- Silicon-Based Cross-Coupling Reactions with fluorosilanes and with trialkylsilyl groups
- Other Silicon-Based Reactions including silicon-based vinylation of aryl and vinyl halides and alkynyl cross-couplings
- Cross-Coupling Reactions, Continued with organosilyl esters, silanols, silanolates, special ligands on silicon
- Additional Information on Cross-Coupling including silicon-based template and related cross-coupling sequences, silicon-based Heck coupling reactions, miscellaneous coupling reactions, and summary/conclusions
- Products: Organosilane Cross-Coupling Agents